1. Â Â Â Â ERECTILE DYSFUNTION – Difficulty in Getting or Maintaining Erection at the Time of Sex can be due to Diabetes, Age Factor, Use of Illicit Drugs, Undue Stress, Anxiety or any Medical conditions.
2. Â Â Â Â PREMATURE EJACULATION – Discharge Before Own or Partnerâ€™s Satisfaction at the time of Sex
3. Â Â Â Â LOSS OF LIBIDO â€“ Lack of Desire to have Sex
4. Â Â Â Â EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION
5. Â Â Â Â HYPOESTHIA – Decrease of Sensibility and Desire for Sex in Men
6. Â Â Â Â HYPERESTHIA - Excessive Increase of Sexual Impulse and Feelings in Men
7. Â Â Â Â NOCTURNAL EMISSION â€“ Known commonly as Night Fall, is Seminal Discharge during sleep without any Sexual Activity
8. Â Â Â Â SPERMATORRHOEA – Known commonly as Dhat, is a condition in which there is an Abnormal Seminal Discharge without any Sexual Activity
9. Â Â Â Â SEXUAL DEPRESSION – Mental State in which a Man Considers His Sexual activity as Boring, Passive and Gloom
10. Â Â SEXUAL APATHY â€“ Total lack of Concern for Sex with Oneâ€™s Partner
11. Â Â OTHER SEXUAL DISORDERS â€“ Fear of Sex, Weakness after Sex, Premarital Sex Problems, Psychosexual disorders, etc,.
We provide online consultation and Ship medicine all around the world.
Dr. Satinder Singh
24hrs Helpline 09416534999